Let us show you our favourite sites and city features on our extremely popular and easy to ride electric bicycles.
Experience the fun and freedom of electric bicycles and ride a bike with ease.
Visit many of Tromsø’s must-see highlights in just a few hours.
Hear about the vibrant city’s secrets.
Explore places off the beaten track.
Enjoy the stunning scenery.
Join our passionate guide on this fun and relaxing activity in a small group.
See the beautiful arctic environment from a different perspective and hear about the wonderful ways of living of the local people.
Meet Tromsø like the locals know it.
The trip is suitable for everybody who can ride a bicycle and has normal balance, but we recommend that you are at least 150 cm tall, which will assist comfort and control on the bike.
All guests need to wear clothes appropriate for the weather. We recommend to always bring wind and waterproof clothes.
You need to provide information about height of each tour participant when you book the tour.
• MS Polstjerna, the best preserved vessel that has taken part in seal hunting (we do not enter the exhibit)
• Bukta - Tromsø’s most beautiful sandy beach
• Farm at Holt - the only farm on Tromsøya
• Prestvannet - the biggest lake on the island, bird paradise, and nature reserve
• Ski jumps - the best lookout in the town
• Tromsø Arctic-Alpine Botanical Garden – we walk the paths between exotic plants and soak in the tranquil atmosphere of this magic place
• Downtown Tromsø
Season 1st June -30th September
Duration 3 - 3,5 hour
ride time ca.1 and max.1,5hour
Start point Tromsø Outdoor, Sjøgata 14
Departure 10.00 -13.00 or 15.00 - 18.00
Group size min 2 / max 10
Included guiding, E-bike, bike helmet, hot drink, sweet snack
Price 995 NoK pp
Book now - choose start date and product
TO BOOK PACKAGE of products BOOK EACH ARTICLE SEPARATELY USING THE PACKAGE PRICE. If you cannot book single article contact us to check if we can offer some alternative - product may be not available.
About this activity
Phone number (booking)
+47 975 75 875